3D Pioneers Challenge
After the successful premier in 2016 Messe Erfurt organized again the international design competition for 3D Printing 3D Pioneers Challenge in cooperation with the office for design and consulting d.sign21. Further cooperation partners are associations and companies of the international 3D Printing and design sector.
Additive and rapid manufacturing processes are no longer in their infancy – their unique features made them conquer the market and also convinced end users of the advantages. Alongside the traditional engineering sectors such as the aerospace industry, additive manufacturing processes are now also being used in medical technology, fashion and architecture, lifting the limits on imagination and individuality.
Already for the second time the 3D Pioneers Challenge covers a range of verticals and is aimed at designers who are breaking new ground in the field of 3D Printing: Design, Architecture, Automotive, FashionTech and MedTech. The 3D Pioneers Challenge has a total of EUR 15.000 of prize money to award across the verticals.
More Information www.3dpc.io
Special thanks for the support to the Thuringian Ministery of Economic Affairs, Science and Digital Society.
Jury of the 3D Pioneers Challenge
- Diana Drewes, Haute Innovation
- Marva Griffin-Wilshire, founder and curator SaloneSatellite
- Dieter Hofmann, international design fair blickfang
- Naomi Kaempfer, creative director Stratasys
- Janne Kyttanen, digital sculptor, serial 3D entrepreneur, angel investor
- Lisa Lang, founder ElektroCouture, investor & curator, FashionTech
- Silvia Olp, manager aed e.V., aed Society for Advancement of Architecture, Engineering, Design
- Davide Sher, 3D Printing business media
- Joachim Stumpp, architect, CEO raumPROBE
- Andreas Velten, Institute for Anaplastology
- Christoph Völcker, head of design and production VOXELWORLD
- Wolf Udo Wagner, Studio Wagner:Design, Deutscher Designer Club (DDC)
- Kay Uwe Witte, XODESIGNGROUP LLC
- Jochen Zäh, lecturer material & technique, analogue & digital design processes HS Düsseldorf
Cooperation Partners of the 3D Pioneers Challenge
- Thüringer Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Wissenschaft und Digitale Gesellschaft
- 3D HUBS
- AED Society for Advancement of Architecture, Engineering, Design
- Canto Ing. GmbH
- DDC Deutscher Designer Club
- FIT Additive Manufacturing Group
- haute innovation
- Verband 3D Druck e.V.
- VDID Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer
- Patronage: DDC, Deutscher Designer Club
Your contact for questions about the 3D Pioneers Challenge: