The “hub of the 3D printing world” is calling
Additive Manufacturing is rapidly gaining ground in everyday industrial life and is bringing major changes with it. Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D demonstrate this with its unique combination of specialist conference and trade show in Erfurt.
Become part of our 3D printing family
As exhibitor you profit from our numerous marketing possibilities and services around your trade show participation:
- one conference ticket free of charge for a booth of 15sqm or larger
- support by planning your booth
- usage of all-inclusive booth equipment packages
- funding opportunities of your trade show participation by the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) and the “Thüringer Aufbaubank”
- individual eCodes for inviting your clients and partners
- online tool to create individual exhibitor entries with texts, pictures and videos
- free of charge usage of personalized e-mail banners, advertisement notes and materials for visitor advertisement
- individual designed marketing packages for presentation as partner or sponsor
- ideal networking possibilities during barbecue, evening event and breaks together with conference participants
Thoughts on Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D 2017:
Claire Fischer, Marketing Manager, SLM Solutions Group AG, Lübeck:
We have been attending the trade show for many years, and we have also had many in-depth discussions this year. We received a number of enquiries about specific applications from trade visitors. We were able to explain much of what we do by presenting a new version of a machine for aluminium processing in medium-sized companies, and we also used it to win over people who are not as familiar with Additive Manufacturing technologies. Many of the questions concerned which materials can be used, how they are processed, what a normal working day looks like with a machine like this, and what services are available to assist organisations in gaining their first experiences with the technology.
Anna Theodorides, Customer Relations Specialist Central Europe, EOS GmbH, Krailling:
Visitors came to our stand with many different goals in mind. Some were already experts and had very detailed questions concerning the applications of our machine technology. Others who weren’t quite as well-versed in the technology had the opportunity to deepen their understanding of 3D Printing, too.
Lisa Frank, Marketing, botspot GmbH, Berlin:
When you ask our office who wants to go to Erfurt to man the stand at FabCon 3.D, everyone’s hand goes up. This shows what a fantastic, well-organised event it is. It’s the perfect place for our products as the 3D scanning systems we develop and market are the basis for the preliminary stage in 3D Printing. We are constantly finding new customers from within the industry here, and this year was another chance for us to discuss new projects.
Dr. Alejandro Ojeda, Managing Director, UrbanAlps AG, Zurich:
As a young company, this was our first time in Erfurt, and we were delighted to win the Start-Up Award with our duplication-proof 3D printed key. We liked the fact that the Start-Up Area was positioned centrally, which meant that we got a lot of footfall. You don’t get that at other trade fairs.